RGBDigit UNO Shield DIY
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/20/2016
Multi function UNO RGBDigit segment Base Shield assemble youe self
Adafruit NeoPixel ARDUINO library driven.
- 4x RGBDigit multi color digits
- Buld for Arduino UNO
- Adafruit NeoPixel ARDUINO library driven
- 16581375 colors each segment
- clarity up to 255 steps
- created for Arduino UNO
- sample code available
- assemble your self
- 1 very accurate Temp sensor LM92 -25 to 150 °C Resolution 0.0625°C
- 1 DS3231 highly accurate I2C clock witch 1F backup capp
- 4 analog inputs trimmers
- 1 IR sensor for remote control
- 2 switches
- Panel / measuring systems with upper and lower range.
- Temperature, weight, energy, scales, wind meter and speed functions.
- Score board's
- Built-in all white goods (ECO mode).
- Design objects
- Clock 4 digit programs
- Fitness equipment
- of course you can create your own application
The picture color’s are real life with a clarity of 30 out of 255.
- RGBdigit shield discription
- connection diagram Arduino UNO
- Free sample/debug/test download’s
- Download the RGBDigit Datasheet for more technical info
- compatible to Adafruit NeoPixel Arduino library
For safe use see detailed safety/connection data the RGBDigit’s are not hot swappable.